Sökning: "L2 writing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden L2 writing.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The main purpose of this study is to study the written proficiency of SFI students atdifferent morphological learning levels, and their ability to conjugate verbs, nouns,and adjectives using a wordless children book (frog-story).Theory: This study tries to link SFI levels of written proficiency to the levels of Pienemannhierarchy of language learning. LÄS MER
2. The Effectiveness of Collaborative Writing for Development of EFL learners’ Individual Writing SkillsUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The following study investigates the possible advantages of using collaborative writing to facilitate development of individual EFL (English as a Foreign Language) learners' writing skills. In a comparative study on European students’ foreign language proficiency (Costa & Albergaria-Almeida, 2015), only about forty per cent of the participating students, including Swedish secondary students, exhibited competency in levels B1 and B2 in terms of writing proficiency, a stage of progression which Swedish students are expected to achieve when entering lower and upper-secondary education. LÄS MER
3. Variation in Assessment : A Coh-Metrix Analysis of Evaluation of Written English in the Swedish Upper Secondary SchoolMagister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Reliable evaluation is an important part of language education. However, reliable evaluation of student writing is notoriously difficult to achieve nationally. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The importance of explicit grammar instruction has been debated during decades within the second language acquisition discourse community. Researchers’ views on the topic are controversial, and there is still no clear answer to be found. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to investigate to what extent creative writing promotes motivation for EFL learners to write. A report published by the National Assessment Project (NAFS) commissioned by The Swedish National Agency for Education evaluated the national tests in English for Swedish students during 2018/2019, documenting that the Swedish students obtained the lowest English scores on writing. LÄS MER