Sökning: "Labour market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1058 uppsatser innehållade orden Labour market.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In this study, the author explores the stories of twelve refugees and their experiences after having attended the Establishment Programme, a Swedish labour market integration policy. The personal narratives and the Establishment Programme were analysed through qualitative methods; semi-structured interviews and thematic analysis. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study has been to investigate in what ways directors of doctoral education navigate and translate doctoral education norms from the European level to local contexts. In focus are the two norms of original research and wider labour market needs, enshrined in the Salzburg principles, adopted by the European University Association. LÄS MER
3. Challenges of Professional Integration: Experiences of non-EU Highly Skilled Professional Immigrants in Gothenburg, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Migration has been a global phenomenon. Sweden being one of the most industrious countries of Europe, with the best welfare system, Sweden has experienced considerable flow of both professional and nonprofessional immigrants. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Economic inequality is a problem of global concern and labour unions may have an equalising effect on gender wage-differentials. In Sweden, the gender-wage differentials underwent a significant decline between 1960 and 1980s but had despite the early progress of equalising almost stopped, near to no progress have occurred since then. LÄS MER
5. INNE ELLER UTE? Flexicurity som lösning på en arbetsmarknad uppdelad mellan insiders och outsidersKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis intends to see if countries with flexicurity have a less dualized labour market between insiders and outsiders, due to a higher balance between flexibility and security. Previous research has in various ways measured the impact of flexicurity on the labour market as well as the state of the dualization between insiders and outsiders. LÄS MER