Sökning: "Land Use Consolidation"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Land Use Consolidation.
1. The contribution of Land Use Consolidation policy to food and nutrition security of women farmers : a case study of the farmers involved in potato farming, food availability in Nyabihu district, RwandaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The overgrowing population in Rwanda and the persistent fragmentation of households’ plots induced the land use designs to be restructured. The Government of Rwanda introduced the Land Use Consolidation (LUC) policy to manage land fragmentation, and shift from subsistence to a market oriented agriculture. LÄS MER
2. Differences between initial and sale prices of Swedish forest properties : a statistical study and explanatory interviewsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The Swedish market for forest properties is on fire. The prices of forestland is increasing all over the country and in year 2015 record prices occurred in some parts of Sweden. A probable explanation is that forestland generates a relatively good yield from a stable investment. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper analyses the causes and effects of tenure security in rural China. Using original survey data gathered in Hebei province in the summer of 2009, it begins by assessing the causes of tenure security among China’s rural landholders. LÄS MER
4. Assessment of the impact of highfragmented land upon theproductivity and profitability of thefarms : the case of the Macedonian vegetable growersMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Land is an essential natural resource, both for the survival and prosperity of humanity, and forthe maintenance of all global ecosystems. Land fragmentation is the practice of farming anumber of spatially separated plots of owned or rented land by the same farmer and can beseen as common phenomenon in the Macedonian agriculture as well as in many developingcountries. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines the relationship between land fragmentation and agricultural productivity in Vietnam, as well as the outcomes of land consolidation programs on productivity. Data from the Vietnam Household Living Standard Survey 2004 and data on the land consolidation process was used for the regression analysis. LÄS MER