Sökning: "Land Use Consolidation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Land Use Consolidation.
1. Family farm and financial asset : external land ownership and family agriculture on the Swedish PlainsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, the potential deregulation of the land market has been discussed in recent years, motivated by the increasing demand for external capital in agriculture. Corporate entities’ are currently restricted from purchasing farmland by the Swedish Land Acquisition Act. LÄS MER
2. Land redistributions in Denmark: can agricultural exceptionalism produce multifunctional landscapes? : An analysis of the Multifunctional Land Redistribution Fund and its likely implications for future land use in DenmarkMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the Multifunctional Land Redistribution Fund, launched in March 2020 by the Danish Ministry of Environment and Food, and the outcomes this policy may propel. The Fund takes aim at multiple issues of sustainability related to land use: biodiversity loss, groundwater contamination, nutrient leaching, and rural development. LÄS MER
3. The contribution of Land Use Consolidation policy to food and nutrition security of women farmers : a case study of the farmers involved in potato farming, food availability in Nyabihu district, RwandaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The overgrowing population in Rwanda and the persistent fragmentation of households’ plots induced the land use designs to be restructured. The Government of Rwanda introduced the Land Use Consolidation (LUC) policy to manage land fragmentation, and shift from subsistence to a market oriented agriculture. LÄS MER
4. Differences between initial and sale prices of Swedish forest properties : a statistical study and explanatory interviewsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The Swedish market for forest properties is on fire. The prices of forestland is increasing all over the country and in year 2015 record prices occurred in some parts of Sweden. A probable explanation is that forestland generates a relatively good yield from a stable investment. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper analyses the causes and effects of tenure security in rural China. Using original survey data gathered in Hebei province in the summer of 2009, it begins by assessing the causes of tenure security among China’s rural landholders. LÄS MER