Sökning: "Language Tourism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden Language Tourism.
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : This thesis proposes a concept for exploring cities with an inclusive map. Most of current studies and projects only include one kind of user groups if creating systems for navigation and exploring new areas. Often, if creating a system for a very exclusive user group, e. g. LÄS MER
2. Investigating Reflections on Social Sustainability: The Case of EU-Funded Projects in Remote Northern CommunitiesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : There has been a general population decline in the European Arctic and northern periphery, with out-migration being one of the main drivers. The population is ageing and less able to contribute to the economic welfare. LÄS MER
3. Förstärkt verklighet med ARCore : Utveckling av en förstärkt verklighetsapplikation i Android med Kotlin och AzureM1-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The technology of “augmented reality” has existed in an experimental stage since the early 1990s, but it is not until around year 2010 that commercial use in the form of both hardware and software became available, for example, when Pokémon GO and Google Glass were announced. The aim of this thesis is to develop a mobile application that utilizes the technique of augmented reality to gain an insight into the technique’s potential, as well as the various tools available in this type of development. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The demographics of the French speaking world is rapidly changing, with a majority of the worlds French speakers now residing in African countries with a colonial history with France and Belgium. While the Swedish curriculum for modern languages only specifies that the education should treat areas where the language is spoken, many of the textbooks remain firmly rooted in a Franco-French perspective. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Despite aiming for more civic engagement in tourism industry, The Indonesian Tourism Board effort to transform more citizen to become government-version of travel bloggers was faced by a protest since some travel bloggers didn’t feel common values exist. Therefore, this thesis identifies travel blogger’s intrinsic and extrinsic motivations by recognizing the transformation process that develops regular bloggers to be travel bloggers in the context of digital participatory culture. LÄS MER