Sökning: "Latin America"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 130 uppsatser innehållade orden Latin America.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Mero’s polysemy poses a series of questions which find an answer from a diachronicperspective, particularly from the Cognitive Semantics’ point of view. We want to highlighttwo of them: one is the apparent regionalism observed in some meanings. LÄS MER
2. El efecto de incertidumbre en ”Olingiris”, ”La culpa es de los tlaxcaltecas” y ”El árbol”: Un estudio comparativo de tres relatos breves hispanoamericanosKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The objective of this paper is to analyze why and how some texts leave us with a feeling of uncertainty, here called "the effect of uncertainty". The analysis is based on a comparison of "Olingiris" by Samanta Schweblin. "La culpa es de los tlaxcaltecas" by Elena Garro and finally "El árbol" by María Luisa Bombal. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Institutionen för Konst (K)
Sammanfattning : In recent years I have been working on topics related to Post-colonialism in South America, as well as the conditions of immigrants in Europe. The main interest of my work involves questions about my roots and personal stories of migration. This situation has been the engine of my art for the last ten years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study mainly argues the role that neoliberalism and neoclassical economics (mainstream economics) have had through foreign aid in Latin America and its effects over the years. The mere ideology of a market-centered society has been detrimental for many already. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry, the pressure to accelerate the deployment of 5G technology has created a new competitive environment for businesses. This technology not only enables lower latency, but also higher number of connected devices, higher amounts of shared data, and faster. LÄS MER