Sökning: "Latin America"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 260 uppsatser innehållade orden Latin America.
1. Vem har ansvar för de mänskliga rättigheterna? - En kvalitativ studie av ansvar hos statliga och icke-statliga aktörer inom utvinningsindustrin i GuatemalaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : As a result of the globalization, the power and influence of multinational corporations have increased significantly in recent years. The presence of these corporations can have a major impact on the communities in which they operate. Many of the disagreements connected to these multinational corporations are connected to the extractive industry. LÄS MER
2. POPULISM AND POLITICIZATION OF THE BUREACRACY An empirical analysis of the effect of populist rule in Europe and Latin AmericaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Do populist rule lead to more politicization? As populists have had electoral success in many countries in recent years, populism has received much attention both in the public debate an in political science. One aspect of the concept, how populists act once in power and how they relate to the state bureaucracy has however, so far, received only little attention. LÄS MER
3. Sexuellt utnyttjande och korruption En kvantitativ studie av sambandet mellan individers utbildning och uppfattning samt upplevelse av ’sextortion’ i LatinamerikaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Several studies about corruption show that gender has a spectrum of its own regarding the subject. Amongst several corruption forms that are based on gender, a specific one is the combination of sexual exploitation and corruption, also defined as sextortion. The costs of the issue are severe for individuals and societies. LÄS MER
4. What is farm animal welfare? : a study of animal-based food consumers’ perceptions inMexico using the ZMET toolMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Authors stress that farm animal welfare (FAW) has become a mainstream contemporary societal demand worldwide, resulting in research conducted with FAW. The most popular type of research are surveys that analyse consumers’ attitudes towards FAW, yet, these are limited geographically to the European Union, the United States, and Canada. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : Den här interaktionsdesign uppsatsen bidrar till en omgående diskussion på Avkoloniserande design. Särskild genom att utforska identiteter i diaspora med latinamerikanska migranter. LÄS MER