Sökning: "Laws of war"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden Laws of war.
1. Resurrection of Kriegsraison? The Military Necessity Principle and the Essence of International Humanitarian LawMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The ancient Kriegsraison doctrine awarded absolute predominance to the achievement of military advantages in armed conflicts and therefore granted the opportunity to secede from all restrictive laws of war. The doctrine was therefore formally condemned as abusive and inconsistent with modern International Humanitarian Law. LÄS MER
2. "Don't speak to strangers!" - A Qualitative Research about Integration Processes in Swedish Elderly Care : Refugee Workers Interaction in Meetings with Swedish Unit Manager AuthorityKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : With an influx of refugess to Sweden the scene on the work market has changed for the last six decades. During the 1960's Italians came to work as handicraft labor, in the 1970's lots of Chileans entered Sweden fleeing dictatorship, in the 1990's the war on Balkan drove many refugess north and during the Syrian collapse in 2015 the word integration has rung repeatedly in newspapers and policy documents. LÄS MER
3. Malakis rop till tiden – en rabbins protest mot nazismen 1933 : – en diskursanalytisk granskning av en predikan av Marcus EhrenpreisKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : On April 11, 1933, Rabbi Marcus Ehrenpreis delivered a sermon in Stockholm's Reform Jewish synagogue. The text was published by Bonnier's publisher with the title Malachi´s cry to the ages: a speech on old and new bondage. The sermon is a scathing confrontation with Nazism's racial political ideas that would lead to the Holocaust. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Research on norm internalization and local ownership in peace processes has not often been combined in peace and conflict studies. This paper sets out to see on the one hand, to what degree liberal democratic norms has spread in Liberia since the ending of the civil war, and on the other hand, if the peace process, –characterized by hybridity – could explain the norm internalization process. LÄS MER
5. Romerska födelsebevis. Hur de första certifikaten uppstod ur den romerska folkbokföringen och skattskrivningen.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Antikens kultur och samhällsliv
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the Roman birth certificates, their content and physical appearance. Twenty certificates still exist: 17 diptychs (AD 60-164) and 3 papyri documents (AD 194-240). Birth certificates were widely used in the Roman empire, but the remaining ones are from three regions in Egypt: Alexandria, Fayyum and the Roman border to Nubia. LÄS MER