Sökning: "Leadership Traits"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 85 uppsatser innehållade orden Leadership Traits.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : The study examines the perception of a leader among students. The aim of the research was to reveal discrepancy in students’ perceptions of actual and ideal leaders. LÄS MER
2. Att upptäcka potentiellt toxiska ledare vid chefsrekrytering : En kvalitativ studie med hjälp av erfarenheter från rekryteringskonsulterKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : In the following essay, we examine how recruitment consultants avoid and prevent recruiting toxic leadership. To investigate this topic, a qualitative study was applied, where five recruitment consultants were interviewed in order to tell us about their experiences on the subject. LÄS MER
3. The difference between hearing and listening : A qualitative comparative case study about the inter-relations between leaders and employees within agile start-upsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Leadership are often a central part of organizations’ success. Consequently, it never ceases to attract attention and curiosity. What makes a good leader can vary depending on what kind of organization or setting one may be in and therefore different traits and styles are needed. LÄS MER
4. Trefaldig symbios: Teknologi, Organisation & Covid-19. : En deduktiv studie som undersöker resultatet av en accelererad digital transformering.Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för teknik och samhälle (TS)
Sammanfattning : Organizations that adopt digital innovations are facing a digital transformation, which can cause complications if not implemented in a systematic and methodical way. Due to Covid-19 organizations have had to adapt their work structure to enable personal to work from home to ensure the health of staff and customers. LÄS MER
5. Leadership Contribution to Organizations During Pandemic Disruption : a case Study of Private Swedish OrganizationsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Organizations globally faced a disruption throughout the pandemic outbreak from December 2020 onwards. Following the outbreak, regulations and measurements to stop the Covid-19 have been imposed on some sectors, while they remained as recommendations in others. LÄS MER