Sökning: "Leadership communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 809 uppsatser innehållade orden Leadership communication.
1. Kan övergången till tillitsbaserad styrning och ledning utläsas i platsannonser? - En analys av platsannonser från två decennierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In recent years, Swedish public sector has undergone a change in its governance andmanagement model, from the so called New Public Management to a model where trust playsa key role. In comparison to the more heroic vision of a strong leader within New PublicManagement, Trust-leadership attaches importance to the leader being humble and trustinghis or her employees, which achieves mutual trust between the manager and the employees. LÄS MER
2. Leadership communication in a virtual environment - A case study of Microsoft Office 365 as digital communication tools at Volvo Construction EquipmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Social and technological transformation are leading to a changing workplace. Companies are changing into flat structures instead of hierarchies, which facilitates a better flow of knowledge and communication. Boundaries between different departments or countries become blurred and strengthen the relationships inside a company. LÄS MER
3. Why is it so hard to implement sustainability strategies into an organization? A case study of KappAhl’s sustainability strategy implementationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The whole value chain, from production to consumption and recycling, ispart of the sustainability challenges in the textile industry. The concept of sustainability is complex andintegrating it into the internal process of the organization is vital to reach success within sustainabilityand accomplish the SDGs by 2030. LÄS MER
4. Operationssjuksköterskors uppfattningar, erfarenheter och behov rörande sin professionella roll i traumasituationenMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: In 2018 over 8800 patients were registered in the Swedish Trauma Registry. About 10% of these patients needed surgery. The surgical unit is a high-risk environment and the function of the multidiciplinary team relies on cooperative skills. Trauma simulations are an effective way of improving the non-technical skills among trauma teams. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Increased competition and fast changing markets, combined with the development of Information and Communication Technology have changed modern working life. Due to this development work can be carried out regardless of time and place. Therefore, the traditional boundary between home and work has become blurred. LÄS MER