Sökning: "Leadership in non-profit organisations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Leadership in non-profit organisations.
1. Leda och bli ledd : En essä om moralens tvetydighet och det goda ledarskapet i idéburna organisationerMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Centrum för praktisk kunskap
Sammanfattning : Abstract In this study I explore everyday leadership in a philosophical and existential perspective, based on a field study with three deep interviews with leaders for non-profit organisations that offers alternative social, school and care activities as a complement to the welfare that society provides. A fourth voice that is contributing to the study material and running throughout the text in reflections, discussions and analyses is mine, and thus my professional experiences are also part of the research material. LÄS MER
2. “Everybody can do it” - Enhancing preschool employees’ wellbeing by promoting exercise engagement during working hoursMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The workplace is an ideal place to enhance employees’ wellbeing, and health promotion is being integrated into organisations by employers as a way to enhance performance quality. Employees are motivated in different ways to live healthy and active lifestyles. LÄS MER
3. "Working on the borders" En kvalitativ studie om frivilligorganisationers arbetsstrategier med minoriteten beduiner i IsraelKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research was to study how non-governmental organizations (NGO:s) are motivating their strategies in their social work with Bedouins in the south of Israel and how these strategies are practiced according to the perspectives of the organizations. The aim was further to investigate how the NGO:s interpret social problems among the Bedouin society and how they consider their work to be useful in improving the lives and their citizen rights. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The concept of leadership is deeply rooted in our culture and the common understanding is that there is one leader and a group of followers; however, examples of leadership being shared in different ways have increased over the last two decades. The Swedish Scout Movement planned and realised the large, international scout camp World Scout Jamboree 2011 with two leaders appointed to every leadership position. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/ Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : To understand and explain how the borderland between civil and corporate societies areconstructed and reproduced in the organisations subjectivity. I want to study the navigationsand interpretations of the different actors in the field in an explorative manner. LÄS MER