Sökning: "Lean Product Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 uppsatser innehållade orden Lean Product Development.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : With the rapid development of computers and their proven usability in manufacturing environments, simulation-based optimisation has become a recognised tool for proposing near-optimal results related to manufacturing system design and improvement. As a world-leading manufacturer within their field, Volvo GTO in Skövde, Sweden is constantly seeking internal development and has in recent years discovered the possibilities provided by flow simulation. LÄS MER
2. Modelling towards a lean product development process : A case study at Scania customized truck developmentMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : The increasing demands on producing products in an effective and resource efficient manner has put more focus on modelling internal processes within organizations. Models of internal processes show what work is to be done and how to do the work in order to get to the desired result. LÄS MER
3. Identifying specific line balancing criteria for an efficient line balancing software : A case StudyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktionHögskolan i Jönköping/JTH. Forskningsmiljö Industriell produktion; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktionHögskolan i Jönköping/JTH. Forskningsmiljö Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : For any business, surviving in a competitive market while maintaining all the operational performance indices up to mark is very crucial. There are several theories and techniques to improve the efficiency of the operational performances. Line balancing is one of those well practiced techniques used daily in most of the industries. LÄS MER
4. Mapping and improving the after sales flow in a high-tech assembly plant : A case study of the aftermarket at Saab JärfällaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis report is the final element of the Master of Science degree in Industrial Design Engineering at Luleå University of Technology, conducted between January and September 2017 at Saab AB Surveillance in Järfälla, Sweden. The purpose of this thesis project was to analyze the current situation inside production of aftermarket products with an aim to create an extensive mapping of the current situation. LÄS MER
5. Agile Project Management for Knowledge-Based Projects in Manufacturing Industry : Case Study: Epiroc Drilling Tools, Fagersta, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Epiroc Drilling Tools is a manufacturing company that produces tools for rock mining and excavation. The company adopted the principles and framework of Lean Product Development in their R&D department with few practices of an agile framework called Scrum. LÄS MER