Sökning: "Lean Startup Method"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Lean Startup Method.
1. The Role of Service Design in Startups: Exploring Potential Benefits and Challenges from Service Designers’ PerspectivesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid and constant changes taking place in the modern business world together with an increased globalcompetition is making it more urgent for companies to introduce innovative offerings at a faster pace.Purchasing decisions by customers are not solely based on function anymore, there is an increasing demandfor intuitive and seamless experiences from the products and services that they interact with. LÄS MER
2. SnackM1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : We live in an increasingly polarized society. For that reason it is important that we can have thriving and valuable discussions. This project has taken that idea to it´s extreme by giving every web address its own comment section. Every news article, every video, every blog and so on has through the finalizing of this project a comment section. LÄS MER
3. Lean Startup Approach to Develop Ideas for Internal Systems and Processes : Creating Guidelines for Working with Ideas within Software and Service CompaniesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Creating innovations has becoming increasingly important due to the digital transformation of the business world. In order to create innovations, the Lean Startup approach has been successfully used. It is an approach for quickly evaluate ideas to see if there is any business case behind them. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate the advantages and limitations of the lean startup method. Eric Ries published the book The Lean Startup in 2011 and it quickly became popular among entrepreneurs and business developers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: Companies are under pressure to do more with less and at the same time they are affected by market needs such as customer demand, being sustainable and innovative in order to survive in the competitive market. There is a need to work with continuous improvements of the company performance considering the social, economic and environmental aspect. LÄS MER