Sökning: "Learning difficulties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 621 uppsatser innehållade orden Learning difficulties.
1. Agile Going Global – Can You Manage The Kowledge? Agile Methodologies Influence On MNCs’ Knowledge ManagementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. What difficulties can a musician face while switching between the Bb and C trumpet playing standard orchestral excerpts?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : This Master thesis explores differences between the Bb and C trumpet. Firstly, it accounts for how these two trumpets historically came to be, and their physical differences. Then, it explores my personal experiences switching between these two instruments while playing orchestral excerpts.. LÄS MER
3. Machine Learning- An Educational Revolution? A Scenario Analysis of the Future Role of Machine Learning in the Public Primary School in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The Swedish students’ results have gradually decreased in international comparisons, wherefore the educational industry is experiencing an augmenting pressure for change. Simultaneously, the demand and supply of tools based on the Machine Learning (ML) technology is beginning to augment within the educational sector. LÄS MER
4. Challenges of Professional Integration: Experiences of non-EU Highly Skilled Professional Immigrants in Gothenburg, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Migration has been a global phenomenon. Sweden being one of the most industrious countries of Europe, with the best welfare system, Sweden has experienced considerable flow of both professional and nonprofessional immigrants. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aimed to investigate the prevalence of hearing loss and other hearingor ear-related problems amongst newly arrived immigrants and to gain anunderstanding of how they themselves experience their own hearing.Research method: Quantitative descriptive cross-sectional study. LÄS MER