Sökning: "Legitimacy Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 784 uppsatser innehållade orden Legitimacy Theory.
1. "You nibble away at the edges": A qualitative analysis of climate journalism practice in Aotearoa New ZealandMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : Anthropogenic climate change is a wicked problem and the nature of the climate discourse propagated through media outlets is one key component in shaping how the public understand and act upon its causes and ramifications. This study draws on journalism practice theory and related approaches to analyse semi-structured interviews from early 2020 with 10 journalists who consistently cover climate change in Aotearoa New Zealand. LÄS MER
2. A MISGUIDED FOREIGN POLICY How liberal interventionism backfires on the liberal international order.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores in what ways liberal interventionism has backfired on the liberalinternational order (LIO) by analysing the 2011 Libya intervention, the Syrian civil war and the 2013-2014 Ukraine crises. The research problem concerns the debate on how the LIO is challenged. LÄS MER
3. Investor preferences reflected in sustainability reporting A study assessing the informational quality of sustainability reports with respect to investor preferences Bachelor'sKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The interest for investing in sustainable assets has grown rapidly over the recent years. Many investors use methods for risk assessment based on for example Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), Corporate Sustainability (CS), Environmental Risk assessment (ERA) and Socially Responsible Investments (SRI). LÄS MER
4. The Complexity of Business Model Innovation: A Case Study of a Circulating Idea Translating Into a Business ModelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
5. Fältarbetets professionella utmaningar. En kvalitativ studie om hur fältarbetare beskriver upprätthållandet av och utmaningar med professionalitetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to look into detached youth workers' experiences of being perceivedas professional in their work, whether they meet challenges in upholding professionalism andin what way they describe how they cope with different expectations. The empirical baseconsisted of seven semi-structured interviews with employed detached youth workers fromthree different work groups. LÄS MER