Sökning: "Levels of cognitive functioning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Levels of cognitive functioning.
1. Cognitive behavioural therapy intervention for children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders and anxiety : A systematic literature review from 2009 to 2019.Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, CHILD
Sammanfattning : Young people with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) are more prone to experience anxiety disorders at a greater level compared to their neurotypical developing counterparts, causing lifelong impairments in family, social, academic and adaptive functioning. Early interventions in childhood have been designed to minimize these stressful events and to optimize children’s developmental outcomes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to examine the acute effects of exercise on three executivefunctions: attention, inhibition and working memory, in regularly exercising women (n = 10)and men (n = 10). Furthermore, the purpose was to investigate if different intensity levels ofaerobic exercise had an effect on executive functioning. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose - Due to a need of the ability to think strategically in today’s business world, the purpose of this study is to examine on the question whether strategic thinking can be developed via academic education. Methodology - Two samples of the program Industriell Ekonomi, fifth-year students and first-year students, were tested regarding their ability to think strategically. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Institutionen för design, inredningsarkitektur och visuell kommunikation (DIV)
Sammanfattning : Mitt masterprojekt är en bok som syftar till att stötta anhöriga till personer med förvärvad hjärnskada, där jag använder mig själv och min egen rehabilitering efter en smitningsolycka som fallstudie. ... LÄS MER
5. Cognitive Abilities and their Influence on Speech-In-Noise Information Processing : a Study on Different Kinds of Speech Support and Their Relation to the Human CognitionKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this paper, top-down and bottom-up processing were studied regarding their effect on speech-in-noise. Three cognitive functions were also studied (divided attention, executive functioning, and semantic comprehension), and the effect they have on the speech processing and on each other. LÄS MER