Sökning: "Li Fang"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Li Fang.
1. Attitudes in Consuming Green Products: Exploring Chinese Consumers in the Beauty IndustryKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: China's rapidly growing beauty consumer market has led to environmental deterioration and Chinese citizens are aware of this important issue, however, despite positive pro-environmental attitudes, consumers are reluctant to buy green products. This issue is known as the attitude-behavior gap, and existing research lacks information on how this gap operates in the Chinese beauty market. LÄS MER
2. Market illiquidity and market excess return: Cross-section and time-series effects : A study of the Shanghai stock exchangeMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the current paper is to explore the cross-sectionalrelationship between market illiquidity and market excess return on stocks traded in the Shanghai Stock Exchange(SSE)over-time; using data from monthly and yearly databases of CSMAR(China Securities Market and Accounting Research) and statistics annual Shanghai Stock Exchangefrom 2001.1-2012. LÄS MER
3. Factors Influencing the Growth of Small and Medium Sized Firms in Different Growth Stages---------A Study of Four Chinese SMEsMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET); Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET)
Sammanfattning : Small and medium enterprises play an important role in the development of a country. The growth of SMEs is also important for the world economy which has been widely discussed in recent years. Although the growth of small firm is a well known topic in theoretical research, still there are some research gaps that need to be filled. LÄS MER
4. Talent management: art or science? : The invisible mechanism between talent and talent factoryMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Kalmar/Handelshögskolan BBS; Högskolan i Kalmar/Handelshögskolan BBS
Sammanfattning : Talent management has been a heating-up topic in recent years. It has a positive effect on the ability to create a compelling, productive, and valued enterprise for all stakeholders — employees, customers, business partners and investors. LÄS MER
5. KlusteranalysMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER