Sökning: "Life Orientation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 196 uppsatser innehållade orden Life Orientation.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Background: People with Usher type 2 have congenital hearing loss and acquired progressive visualimpairment, which usually presents itself in adolescence. Previous studies have demonstrated thatinformation, communication, orientation and mobility as well as psychosocial well-being are affected whenliving with combined vision- and hearing loss. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explore queer lifelines and concepts of non-heteronormative sexuality, identity and (un)happiness. The material consists of nine qualitative interviews with lesbian-, bisexual- and queeridentifying women, sharing their experiences, thoughts and feelings of love and life. LÄS MER
3. Hjältar, offer eller helt vanligt folk? - En studie om hur svensk public service-media förhåller sig till funktionsnormen utifrån uppdraget att spegla hela Sverige.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: Many studies, including Ljuslinder (2002), have revealed that disabled peopleare seriously underrepresented in media. The aim of this study is to examine what strategiesSwedish public service-media use to include disabled people in their reporting. Nine peoplewith disabilities also share their experiences and views of representation. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : The concept of Additive Manufacturing (AM) has been used extensively for a long time now, with many industries embracing it. In this modern lifestyle, peoples need to be different not only in their dressing styles but also to change their outlook on their living room interior, their homes, their gardening, and every aspect of their life. LÄS MER
5. Knowledge Sharing in Cross-Cultural Virtual Teams of an NGO : Exploring the motivation for knowledge sharing of individualsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose – This master thesis aims to investigate knowledge sharing within two selected cross-cultural virtual teams of a non-governmental organization. The particular focus of this study is on the motivation for knowledge sharing of the individual team members. LÄS MER