Sökning: "Life insurance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 236 uppsatser innehållade orden Life insurance.
1. Self-Organized Community Institutions: A Way to Strengthen Local Social Sustainability? A Case Study of PGS Viêt NamMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Development Studies
Sammanfattning : Over the last years, the conventional agricultural system has increasingly been pointed out as one of the most problematic sector for the environment and the global public health. At the same time, the organic farming sector has more and more been presented as a sustainable answer to that problem. LÄS MER
2. Medicine calendar : A Design Solution to Help the Chinese Elderly Improve Their Experience of Taking MedicineMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : Population aging is occurring all over the world as fertility declines and life expectancy rises.China, as the developing country with the largest population, is also experiencing thisphenomenon. However, the pension insurance system and health care system for theelderly has not been developed well enough. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Inspired by Durkheim’s (2002) moral sociology, this bachelor thesis examines what morally form individuals who take on work within the police. Specifically, this thesis identifies and analyses the steps that morally form police officers in southern Sweden from their childhood to professional life through qualitative interviews. LÄS MER
4. Determinants of Childhood Stunting in Egypt : Further Analysis of Demographic and Health Survey 2014Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Internationell mödra- och barnhälsovård (IMCH)
Sammanfattning : While proper nutrition prevents diseases and promotes good health, poor nutrition in the first 1000 days of life can lead to stunted growth. The prevalence of childhood stunting in Egypt has increased after the millennium with the prevalence rate being above 20% in the last twenty years. LÄS MER
5. INTEREST RATE RISK : A comparative study aimed at finding the most crucial shift in interest rate curves for a life insurance companyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Risk management is applied in many financial institutions under regulatory supervision. Life insurance companies face many challenges to ensure policy holders of future payouts. LÄS MER