Sökning: "Lifecycle analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 172 uppsatser innehållade orden Lifecycle analysis.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Last years, due to the advent of more sophisticated tools for exploratory data analysis, data management, Machine Learning (ML) model training and model serving into production, the concept of MLOps has gained more popularity. As an effort to bring DevOps processes to the ML lifecycle, MLOps aims at more automation in the execution of diverse and repetitive tasks along the cycle and at smoother interoperability between teams and tools involved. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Hälsohögskolan; Jönköping University/Hälsohögskolan
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of the study was to investigate how independent elderly people experience the development of dental care in Sweden. Method and design: The design of the study is qualitative with an inductive approach. Seven elderly was included in the study. The data was collected through seven interviews. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Software testing is a crucial activity when it comes to the software lifecycle as it can say with a certain confidence that the software will behave according to its specified behavior. However, due to the large input space, it is almost impossible to check all the combinations that might possibly lead to failures. LÄS MER
4. Analysis of Requirements Volatility in Elicitation Process : A Systematic Literature Review & SurveyMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context: In the requirements engineering phase, requirements elicitation is considered as the most important task as it is the initial phase in which the requirements are gathered and prioritised. Changes in requirements may lead to project failure or delay in project deliveries. LÄS MER
5. A Study on ISO 14001:2015 Requirementsand How to Fulfill Them in an Organization : Life Cycle Perspective in Product Design and DevelopmentMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : ISO 14001 is an International Standard based on the concept that better environmental performancecan be achieved when environmental aspects are systematically identified and managed. Nowadays,manufacturing organizations are emphasizing more on product sustainability and the prevention ofenvironmental problems. LÄS MER