Sökning: "Lighting tools"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden Lighting tools.
1. The Value of Light in Contemporary Memorials : Understanding the needs of contemporary memorials and how they can be accomplished with light. Proposal of a light installation for commemorating the 1989 acticommunist Revolution in Timisoara.Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : The master thesis is a research about the relationship between memorials and light. It first studies the characteristics of cultural memories and tries to find what the advantages of using lighting as a means of commemoration are. LÄS MER
2. Light Memory, as a Design Tool : Is there are common light memories for users that share the same specifics of the cultureassociated to the availability of daylight? How could this specific visual light memory be used as a design tool to recreate a similaremotional experience for users?Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : “Light memories” are visual episodic memories of a lighting composition that transcendedan emotional response. The study considers the memories and how they could be a wayto integrate users in the design process. Both designs and memories are considered twosubjective elements, for both designers and users. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Många upplever otrygghet när de rör sig utomhus nattetid, inte minst i grönområden. Få studier undersöker belysning och upplevd trygghet i skogsstråk, därav är det relevant att undersöka frågorna: Vilka belysningsstrategier kännetecknar upplevd trygghet i skogsstråk? Hur kan ett skogsstråk i teorin ljusgestaltas för att främja upplevd trygghet? För att besvara första frågan gjordes en bakgrund om perception och ljus, följt av en tematisk litteraturöversikt om belysningsstrategier som påverkar upplevd trygghet. LÄS MER
4. The metamorphosis of feelings: Approaching a sensorial visual design based on audible perceptionsMagister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : Atmospheres, events, feelings, every sensation has its own music. And the human being has been highly educated to feel the glamour of them through the hearing sense. We know how a terrifying situation sounds like; what would be the musical accompaniment for a warzone scenario or what is the perfect piece for getting into a state of relaxation. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : How can light positively influence and encourage pedestrians’ engagement and interaction with the urban environments at night? In this Master Thesis, I questioned how to develop nighttime urban planning from a socially-oriented approach. In order to answer this question, I studied different evidence such as two publications, three lighting designers’ and a lighting studio’ approach; three case studies analyses, two of them located in Colombia (Cartagena and Medellín) and one in Sweden (Stockholm);and my own qualitative observation and quantitative measurements studied between April and May at Norrmalmstorg and Biblioteksgatan in Stockholm, Sweden. LÄS MER