Sökning: "Limit Order Book"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden Limit Order Book.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the world-economy becomes increasingly competitive, places adopt different methods to elevate their attractiveness. The paper examines how two medium-sized Swedish cities, Uppsala and Västerås, develop their own competitiveness, identities, and images in relation to the principles and concepts laid out by Simon Anholt in his book Competitive identity: The New Brand Management for Nations, Cities and Regions (2007). LÄS MER
2. The Next Tick on Nasdaq Stockholm: Predicting Price Direction in Limit Order Books Using Order ImbalanceD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We explore complete Level II limit order books for eight stocks listed on Nasdaq Stockholm during 2016 and investigate the use of the imbalance between bid and ask volumes in predicting the direction of price change in an ultra-high-frequency environment. Specifically, we test whether a top-of-the-book (Level I) measure of order imbalance and a deeper-in-the-book (Level II) measure can predict the direction of a change in the mid-price of a security for up to three events before the change occurs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to contribute to the knowledge about why customers select e-books, paper books or audiobooks, and what differences exist for different customer groups. Considering that publishing is a really old business, well established hundreds of years before the internet, it is not surprising that disruptive new concepts as e-books, audiobooks and the internet require the companies to change their way of doing and looking upon business. LÄS MER
5. Yttrandefrihet, hit men inte längre. : En kvalitativ studie om vilka perspektiv som framkom när Nya Tider medverkade på Bok- och Biblioteksmässan 2017Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to examine the different perspectives that emerged during the debate surrounding the right-wing newspaper “Nya Tider” and their participation at the Swedish bookfair in Gothenburg back in 2017. The study relies on the theoretical foundation that is known as Spiral of Silence and Agenda-Setting. LÄS MER