Sökning: "Linnéa Eng"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 697 uppsatser innehållade orden Linnéa Eng.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how English slang is translated in the Swedish subtitles in the film Clueless (1995) looking at how the meaning and message can be transferred. Subtitles are interesting to look at since they follow strict conventions, limiting the translator from being verbose or adding extra information. LÄS MER
2. SEND NUDES! Media Preference Choices for Cybersex Engagement in Long-Distance Romantic RelationshipsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Based on Media Richness Theory and Media Synchronicity Theory, the present study tests the theories' applicability in predicting media preferences to engage in cybersex among individuals involved in long-distance romantic relationships. The study examines and further develops the research field, testing for correlations between different demographic and relationship variables and medium preferences. LÄS MER
3. Relating Integrative Capabilities and Institutional Logics to Digital Transformation A case-study of a public sector organizationMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digital transformation represents a process of disruptions caused by digital technologies, and not only is reconfiguration of technologies required, also of business operations, management concepts and structures. Two factors have been found in literature to have, in each aspect, a relation to digital transformation, namely, Integrative capabilities and institutional logics. LÄS MER
4. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER
5. Mercury and methyl mercury release in soil and water - their relationship with different properties in SkogarydMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In Skogaryd research site, water samples were taken and analysed for total mercury (Hgtot) andmethylmercury (MeHg) concentration along with the pH, dissolved oxygen (DO) and total organiccontent (TOC). This to give the condition of the site before the forest is clear-cute and a part of theland rewetted to a wetland. LÄS MER