Sökning: "Live streaming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 uppsatser innehållade orden Live streaming.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : With an increase of popularity in live video streaming, there are new demands on current networks. Therefore it is interesting to explore if new architectures has what it takes. Software defined networking (SDN) is a new architecture that brings benefits in terms of control and management of networks. LÄS MER
2. Outcomes of personal branding in a virtual third place : A qualitative study on streamer-viewer relationships on Twitch.tvUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Personal branding has been central to the marketing field of study for the past few decades, as its flexibility has found a place in professional, academic, and social contexts. The relationship between loyalty and customer satisfaction has been explored throughoutexisting literature, where the concept of customer delight, or the act of exceeding customer expectations, has recently been the subject of many conversations regarding its effects on loyalty. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The project started looking at the broader spectrum of remote education during research. After a field trip to Dublin and brainstorm workshops the decision was made to focus on the teachers and students at home as this area showed the need for improvement to the current standard. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Enterprises use live video streaming as a mean of communication. Streaming high-quality video to thousands of devices in a corporate network is not an easy task; the bandwidth requirements often exceed the network capacity. LÄS MER
5. Resisting Mediatization and Watching ‘Boredom’: An Empirical Study of Users of Uninformative Live-streaming in ChinaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Little is known about ‘uninformative live-streaming’, a new genre of online streaming media that has become a new trend in China. In these real-time streams, streamers would not interact and communicate with viewers and not perform in front of cameras. LÄS MER