Sökning: "Live streaming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 80 uppsatser innehållade orden Live streaming.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : With an increase of popularity in live video streaming, there are new demands on current networks. Therefore it is interesting to explore if new architectures has what it takes. Software defined networking (SDN) is a new architecture that brings benefits in terms of control and management of networks. LÄS MER
2. Artists without an income? : critical analysis of the value gap and its impact on emerging artists and the music industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis seeks to discover what are the consequences of the value gap, for the emerging artists and the music industry by critically evaluating the concept of value gap and what it means for the music industry. This will also lead the way to discovering how emerging artists are “making it” in the era of music streaming, and which aspects are playing a significant role in this. LÄS MER
3. Interoperable Retransmission Protocols with Low Latency and Constrained Delay : A Performance Evaluation of RIST and SRTMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : The media industry has during the last decade migrated services from dedicated medianetworks to more shared resources and lately also the public internet and public data centers. Inorder to cater for such transition, several protocols have been designed to meet the demand forhigh-quality media transport over lossy infrastructure, protocols such as SRT and RIST. LÄS MER
4. Optical communication with underwater snake robots : Design and implementation of an underwater wireless optical communication systemMaster-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för elektronikkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : Eelume AS is a norwegian company that develops autonomous underwater vehicles. Their flagship model is an underwater snake robot that performs inspection, maintenance and repair operations. For the time being, Eelume has been using acoustic communications between their AUV's and the docking station, but it has a big drawback: bandwidth. LÄS MER
5. Comparison study on graph sampling algorithms for interactive visualizations of large-scale networksMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Networks are present in computer science, sociology, biology, and neuroscience as well as in applied fields such as transportation, communication, medical industries. The growing volumes of data collection are pushing scalability and performance requirements on graph algorithms, and at the same time, a need for a deeper understanding of these structures through visualization arises. LÄS MER