Sökning: "Local directives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 84 uppsatser innehållade orden Local directives.
1. A Developing Country’s Decision Making in Regards to Supplier Selection - A Multiple Case Study of the Hotel Industry in BaliMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The importance of supply chain management as well as the incorporation of sustainability within supply chain management is agreed upon in existing literature. It is stated that “a company can only perform as well as it is allowed by its suppliers” (Rezaei et al., 2016, p.8165), which makes the supplier selection process evidently important. LÄS MER
2. Att motverka segregation - Ett sociologiskt perspektiv av Göteborgs Stads strategier för att bemöta segregationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/ Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to find out how the city of Gothenburg defines segregation and the presented solutions for counteracting the problem. The sub-purpose aims to understand how the strategies are influenced by national directives. LÄS MER
3. Urban Climate Justice for Whom? A comparative discourse analysis exploring the concept of climate justice in urban climate strategy action plans.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite an increased emphasis on the role of cities in reaching the EU's ambitious climate goals, attention has been lacking paid towards climate justice on an urban level. Simultaneously, following international directives, urban adaptation plans are expected to consider climate justice in their approach and acknowledge the effects and benefits of climate action on their most exposed citizens. LÄS MER
4. OPERATIONALIZING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOAL 11 : Utilization of a neighborhood sustainability assessment tool for localizing the sustainable development goals in Swedish municipalitiesMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens universitet/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Efforts towards sustainable urban areas are fundamental for the attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals [SDGs], embodied in goal 11 of sustainable cities and communities. Sustainable urban development requires the goals to be localized and operationalized to the applied areas needs and prerequisites. LÄS MER
5. Evaluating the Efficient Grid Utilisation Incentive : Through the design of the load flow indicatorUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens universitet/Industriell ekonomi och organisation
Sammanfattning : The Swedish energy markets inspectorate (Ei) regulates the Swedish DSOs revenue cap, to ensure reasonable prices, efficiency, and quality of supply towards the end users. In combination with directives from the European Union and Sweden's environmental goal, Ei implemented efficient grid utilization to the DSOs revenue cap in 2016. LÄS MER