Sökning: "Long-distance romantic relationships"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Long-distance romantic relationships.
1. SEND NUDES! Media Preference Choices for Cybersex Engagement in Long-Distance Romantic RelationshipsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Based on Media Richness Theory and Media Synchronicity Theory, the present study tests the theories' applicability in predicting media preferences to engage in cybersex among individuals involved in long-distance romantic relationships. The study examines and further develops the research field, testing for correlations between different demographic and relationship variables and medium preferences. LÄS MER
2. Intimacy and distance in the age of technology : How technology and digital media platforms help couples in long-distance relationships create and nurture intimacyMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : This study looks into the intricacies of long-distance romantic relationships and the ways in which intimacy is created and nurtured with the help of technology and digital media platforms. It uses a methodological triangulation, combining quantitative content analysis with qualitative interviews, as tools to investigate the doings of couples who find themselves geographically challenged. LÄS MER
3. ”DARLING, WE NEED TO TALK. SWITCH ON YOUR PHONE, PLEASE!” Patterns of Communication Channel Use for Self- Disclosure in Long-Distance Romantic RelationshipsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Based on social penetration theory, social information processing theory and mediasynchronicity theory, the present study explores the role of different communicationchannels in romantic relationships in terms of self-disclosure. Especially, it seeks toinvestigate how self-disclosure influences the choice of communication channel usewithin long-distance romantic relationships. LÄS MER
4. Presence in Absence : Personalization of Tangible Intimate Objects for Long-distance RelationshipsMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik
Sammanfattning : This paper presents a new way of thinking about designing personalized artefacts for dyads (a group of two people) in long-distance relationships, whether they are family members, close friends or romantic couples. In this paper I am presenting the idea of a playful, yet useful tangible design for people who are often not able to see their loved ones in person. LÄS MER
5. Long-Distance Intimacy : How Intimacy in Long-Distance Relationships Changes over Erasmus+ ExchangeMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : In recent years technology has developed significantly and rapidly become an intricate part of people’s daily life in the globalised world. There is a growing recognition that within intimate relationships, technology usage has many functions which can create both negative and positive impacts on intimacy. LÄS MER