Sökning: "Lot for Lot"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6300 uppsatser innehållade orden Lot for Lot.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This paper shows the investigation of the viability of finding lines ofcode (LOC) contributing to technical debt (TD) using machine learning (ML), bytrying to imitate the static code analysis tool SonarQube. This is approached byletting industry professionals choose the SonarQube rules, followed by trainingdifferent classifiers with the help of CCFlex (a tool for training classifiers withlines of code), while using SonarQube as an oracle (a source of training sampledata) which selects the faulty lines of code. LÄS MER
2. Defending Journalism in Court - A case study on how journalists in Uganda are mobilising for media freedomMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : There is a global decline in media freedom. Journalists are increasingly being harassed,assaulted and imprisoned. While there is a lot of research on this depressing trend, there islittle research on how social actors can act to defend media freedom. LÄS MER
3. Pusslet. - Ett undersökande av kompositionsprocessen när jag skriver för andra än mig själv inom musikal.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : For as long as I can remember I have been writing music. I’ve been writing pop- songs, folk rock-songs and a bunch of singer-songwriter-songs. But they have all been written for myself. I want to examine the differences that may occur when one changes perspectives. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to develop a methodological framework for analyzing the accessibility to potential social utility environments within urban green spaces from a broad population spectrum within a weekday context. The thesis departs with a scientific literature review, which investigates what types of social utilities urban green spaces potentially can provide to an urban population and what kind of attributes that are important for each utility. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Shared service organizations have become a commonly used model in how to organize the HRfunction in large organizations. The HR function is here divided in three parts: HR businesspartners, service centre and centre of expertise. Implementing a shared service model andadapting it to the conditions of a specific organization has shown to be complex. LÄS MER