Sökning: "Love marriage"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade orden Love marriage.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Humanistiska och teologiska fakulteterna
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT The purpose of this essay is to compare the Church of Sweden’s current view on marriage with partly the marriage view of Martin Luther and partly the view held within the church in Sweden after the Reformation. The objects for my analysis is Luther’s Prelude on the Babylonian Captivity of the Church (first published 1520, my edition 1928 in Swedish), Swedish Church Ordinance of 1571 and Church of Sweden’s Church Order of 2019. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study explores how quota refugees who were resettled from Botswana to Sweden in 2014 experience migration and how these experiences are shaped by opportunities and limitations of refugee mobility rights between resettlement and naturalization. The study is grounded in a qualitative and constructivist methodological framework, and answers the question; how are quota refugees’ migration experiences in Sweden shaped by the opportunities and limitations of refugee mobility rights between resettlement and naturalization? Migration systems theory is used to analyze data gathered through semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
3. Stories from within A narrative study focusing on females’ experiences, actions, choices and understandings of child marriage in ZimbabweMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies
Sammanfattning : The female child marriage research landscape in Zimbabwe concludes reasons, consequences, and solutions as a means to bring awareness. However, there is an absence in the current literature of an individual perspective focusing on rural females experiences of child marriage and a theoretical contribution that highlights their actions, choices, and understandings before, during and after the marriage in Manicaland. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Antikens kultur och samhällsliv
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I will interpret the Ars amatoria and Tristia written by the Roman poet Ovid. He is mostly known for his poems about love and metamorphoses, and his life is closely linked with that of the emperor Augustus. LÄS MER
5. Imagining the Desirable Other. A Discourse Analysis of Online Dating Profiles of Filipino Women and American Men on FilipinoKisses.comKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This research explored the stereotypical representations, images, and expectations surrounding the relationships of Filipino women and American men. Within the context of the mail-order bride phenomenon, Filipino women have been largely depicted as victims of racialized and gendered representations of mail-order bride agencies. LÄS MER