Sökning: "Low cost"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2447 uppsatser innehållade orden Low cost.
1. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER
2. THE SHIFT TOWARD ELECTRIFICATION IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - A Scenario Analysis Investigating What Sourcing Mode for Lithium-Ion Battery Cells Original Equipment Manufacturers Can Take to Meet Future Demand in The United StatesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is one of the main contributors to greenhouse gas emissions and hasconsequently commenced its transition toward producing more sustainable vehicles. Electric vehiclesare contributing to sustainable development and due to new components, original equipmentmanufacturers are facing substantial supply chain challenges. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : An essential part of a successful merger or acquisition (M&A) lies in proper duediligence of high quality. Ukraine has, compared to Sweden, had some struggle withpolitical issues and business culture of lower transparency which affects the transactioncosts of M&A. LÄS MER
5. THE REASONS AND CONDITIONS OF SYMBOLIC POLITICS IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY. A case study of the reasons and conditions for use of symbolic politics in the decision of Low Emission Zones for cars in StockholmMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to examine the reasons and conditions for symbolic politics in the decision to implement Low emission zones (LEZ) for cars in Stockholm. A LEZ restricts the ability to move with certain vehicles in an area to improve air quality, decrease congestion and sending a signal for upgrading the car/vehicle fleet (Connelly et.al. 2012). LÄS MER