Sökning: "Lower Jurassic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Lower Jurassic.
1. An Analysis and Interpretation of the Geoscience BC Trek Project Till Geochemical and Mineralogical Data to Determine the Surficial Geochemical Expression of Bedrock Au-Ag-Cu-Mo Mineralization on the Nechako Plateau, British Columbia, Canada.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The mineral exploration in the interior of British Columbia is challenged by an extensive coverage of glacial sediments. The Geoscience British Columbia (GBC) Targeting Resources through Exploration and Knowledge (TREK) Survey has since 2013 collected till samples in the northern interior plateau of British Columbia, covering an area of approximately 25,000km2. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a study of the core from the Revinge-1 borehole from the Vomb Trough. The core displays strata from the Upper Jurassic to the Upper Cretaceous including strata covering the the J/K−boundary . LÄS MER
3. Formation evaluation of the Jurassic Stø and Nordmela formations in exploration well 7220/8-1, Barents Sea, NorwayMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Evaluating reservoirs with alternating sequences of sand and shale meet the challenge of quantifying the effect from clay minerals. The clay minerals have an impact on logging tools and the resulting data. When not considering the effects, a formation evaluation will present incorrect results on e.g. LÄS MER
4. The Jurassic extinction events and its relation to CO2 levels in the atmosphere : a case study on Early Jurassic fossil leavesKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Mesozoic was a so-called “hothouse” time period in Earth’s history, with high concentrations of atmospheric CO2 and elevated temperatures, but the exact climate evolution is not fully known for the entire inter-val. The Early Jurassic for instance is believed to have been a warm period, flanked by two episodes of extremely high CO2, coinciding with environmental degradation and mass extinctions: the Triassic-Jurassic (200 Ma) and the early Toarcian (183 Ma) mass extinction events. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Pachycormiformes were a successful group of stem-teleosts. Although they persisted for more than 100 million years in the Mesozoic seas and occupied a significant space of the ecosystem, little is known about this most diverse group. One of the earliest pachycormiformes is the lower Jurassic Pachycormus bollensis. LÄS MER