Sökning: "Lu Lin"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 uppsatser innehållade orden Lu Lin.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Sedimentation of organic carbon in shallow lakes and wetlands removes CO2 from the atmosphere and can be considered a natural carbon sink. Actions toward regulating restored wetlands as carbon sink would provide Lund municipality with solution to combat CO2 emission goals for the future. LÄS MER
2. Constructed Threats : Analyzing how China and North Korea are securitized in Japanese conservative newspapers in relation to the topics of Japan’s constitutional amendmentMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : Achieving constitutional amendment has been a goal for the Japanese conservatives for a long time, especially after the Cold War, because Japan’s peace identity has been perceived increasingly “abnormal” by the conservative elites in Japan. It thus engendered the heated debates surrounding whether Japan should change its peace identity via controversial constitutional amendment, which conflicts against established the norm of peace. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a techno-economic study focus on the IoT connectivity service field. It describes the specifications of LPWAN, LPLAN, and Cellular-IoT technologies. LÄS MER
4. Bacterial and fungal responses to drying and rewetting using bronopol or cycloheximide as inhibitorsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Microbial decomposers breakdown soil organic matter, releasing carbon dioxide (CO2) to the atmosphere. This release of CO2 could therefore contribute to future climate change. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines some of the multiple variations of the previously established Rules of Thumb; which are used in attempting to explain implied volatility sur- faces. Here, these Rules are extensively tested on the Swedish stock market index (OMXS30) using rolling window analysis and linear stepwise regressions with for- ward selection. LÄS MER