Sökning: "Ludwig Wittgenstein"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden Ludwig Wittgenstein.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Instead of an intertextual approach, this bachelor thesis make use of Wittgenstein’s concept of family resemblance to examine the conceived relation between Robert Walser’s Jakob von Gunten and Franz Kafka’s The metamorphosis. The concept is also constituted of pointing out how the texts coincidently are not bound to each other. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för kultur och lärande
Sammanfattning : This essay has the form of a scientific essay. It explores and reflects on the practical knowledge and the importance of reflection for managers in the social welfare. The starting point is stories from my own experience of various managerial assignments, which are discussed and tested with theories about different kind of knowledge. LÄS MER
3. Artificial Intelligence: The implications of current technological developments for Harry Collins epistemological theory and his critique of the possibilities of a general AI.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Social constructivism and Harry Collins epistemological theory put focus on the sociology ofscientific knowledge, scientific practice and the nature of expertise. From his theory, inspired byLudwig Wittgenstein’s ‘forms of life’ and David Bloor’s strong programme, Collins has from thenineties until today argued against the possibilities of creating a general artificial intelligence, whichcan be compared with any cognitive functions that a human accommodates. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Filosofi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to find out whether Ludwig Wittgenstein’s Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus can be equated with a conceptual system or ”Begriffsschrift”, and what the function of such a representative system would be. How can solipsism, idealism and realism be understood given that interpretation? Wittgenstein’s early philosophical inquiry revolved around the same problem with which Gottlob Frege and Bertrand Russell had dealt with. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Ludwig Wittgenstein, austrian-born philosopher, wrote that “the limits of my language mean the limits of my world. All I know is what I have words for”. We tend to think so highly of our language because we think so highly about ourselves. Yet imagine be- ing able to communicate emotions without words. LÄS MER