Sökning: "Lydia Back"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Lydia Back.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Statistiska institutionen; Stockholms universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The objective of this study was to investigate the utilization of the diagnose-based Charlson Comorbidity Index (CCI) and the medication-based Rx-Risk Comorbidity Index on Swedish administrative data. Data was collected over a ten-year period from the National Patient Register and the National Prescribed Medication Register on 3609 respondents from the national public health survey 2018, aged 16-84 and registered in Stockholm County. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Inredningsarkitektur & Möbeldesign
Sammanfattning : Interiors are often dealing with the notion of front and back. Physically, with walls facing the occupant and concealing a “behind”, a backside, perhaps an adjacent room. But also, in organization; “in the back of the building” meaning the furthest away from the entrance or from the street, the public. LÄS MER
3. Determinants of use of intermittent preventive treatment for malaria during pregnancy in Kenya: A cross-sectional study based on the 2015 Malaria Indicator SurveyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Internationell mödra- och barnhälsovård (IMCH)
Sammanfattning : Background: Malaria in pregnancy is a preventable public health concern causing adverse maternal and fetal outcomes. Intermittent Preventive Treatment during pregnancy using Sulfadoxine-Pyrimethamine (IPTp-SP) is one of the main strategies used to prevent malaria. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för farmaceutisk biovetenskap
Sammanfattning : The human brain weighs around 2% of the total body mass, nevertheless it consumes about 20% of the total glucose intake. Glucose, the main energy source of the brain, is important for many processes, for instance as energy for synthesis of neurotransmitters. Therefore a stable glucose concentration in the brain is crucial. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to show how important both the outward and inward factors are in decision-making process in relation to marriage in the four novels Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Pride and Prejudice and Mansfield Park. The argument was that all Austen’s novels revolve around the balance of all external and internal factors. LÄS MER