Sökning: "MFS SIDA"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 uppsatser innehållade orden MFS SIDA.
1. How to empower a country using informal financial systems : Stokvels, the South African economical saviourKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is a Minor Field Study (MFS), which is a Sida funded scholarship who made this field study possible. With an institutionalist approach, this field study aims to outline the foundational reasons behind peoples’ participation in the South African informal financial stokvel system. LÄS MER
2. Educating students about sex is like giving them a gift, without being allowed to open it. - A study about students’ attitudes towards Sexual and reproductive health and rights education in Moshi, TanzaniaUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : The study was conducted in Moshi, the regional Capital of Kilimanjaro region, Tanzania. It was financed by Sida’s Minor Field Study scholarship in March and April 2019. LÄS MER
3. How can Beema Bamboo Plantations Benefit Islands and Farmers in the Philippines? : A study in Manila, Marinduque and Romblon, the PhilippinesKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This study was conducted as a bachelor thesis at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in the spring of 2019. The study was carried out as a Minor Field Study (MFS) funded by the Swedish agency SIDA (Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to examine links between climate change and conflicts. The report aims to produce relevant insights on the security risks posed by climate change in the rural pastoral area Sarambei in western Kenya. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : “Overworking to death” is a phenomenon that has been noticeable in developing countries. The cause of death is mainly through ischemic strokes. While the victims’ occupations differed, they all shared a common characteristic, being positioned in a sedentary work, ranging from IT workers to doctors. LÄS MER