Sökning: "Machine learning methods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1247 uppsatser innehållade orden Machine learning methods.
1. Making Use of the Factor Zoo: An unpretentious attempt to predict asset returns using machine learning methods.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Factor modeling with the purpose of estimating assets returns is a dynamic and ever changing subject within finance. Recent literature has presented over 300 different fac-tors that seem to have significance in predicting asset returns. This new phenomenon in factor modeling has been dubbed ”The Factor Zoo”. LÄS MER
2. Prosody and emotion: Towards the development of an emotional agent Emotional evaluation of news reports: production and perception experimentsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : There is a recognised need for more research on the topic of emotion recognition from speech, and clear and defined methodology in this area is still lacking. Most studies in the field of emotional speech recognition and classification usually focus on acted speech as the data source; consequently, other methods that capture more natural speech are left aside. LÄS MER
3. Estimation of Height, Weight, Sex and Age from Magnetic Resonance Images using 3D Convolutional Neural NetworksMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : Magnetic resonance imagining is a non-invasive 3D imaging technology widely used in the medical field for partial and full body scans. AMRA Medical AB is a medical company which combines MRI images with additional patient attributes such as height, weight, sex and age to perform analysis such as body composition profiling. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Developments in automatic code generation are evolving remarkably fast, with companies and researchers competing to reach human-level accuracy and capability. Advancements in this field primarily focus on using machine learning models for end-to-end code generation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The main monitoring method during labor is cardiotocography, CTG, which measures the fetal heartbeat, FHR, as well as the uterine contractions, TOCO. The CTG is a valuable tool in assessing the fetal status and it is evaluated intermittently by clinicians during the progress of the labor. LÄS MER