Sökning: "Mainstream Effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden Mainstream Effect.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
2. The Impact of Voltage Dip Characteristics on Low Voltage Ride Through of DFIG-based Wind TurbinesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In last decade, there is a large increase in installed capacity of wind power. Asmore wind power is integrated into utility networks, related technologychallenges draw much attention. The doubly fed induction generator (DFIG) isthe mainstream choice for wind turbine generator (WTG) in current market andthe object of this thesis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study mainly argues the role that neoliberalism and neoclassical economics (mainstream economics) have had through foreign aid in Latin America and its effects over the years. The mere ideology of a market-centered society has been detrimental for many already. LÄS MER
4. Extra-Mural Activities and Their Effect on Second Language Development : A Comparative Study of Upper Secondary Swedish L1 Gamers and Non-GamersKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Today, English is the most studied second language, being used in academia, international relations, social forums and mainstream entertainment, resulting in English becoming a common topic of research in the study of second language acquisition. One particularly interesting form of entertainment is the hobby of online digital gaming as English has become the de facto language used in absence of a shared native language among players. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Despite aiming for more civic engagement in tourism industry, The Indonesian Tourism Board effort to transform more citizen to become government-version of travel bloggers was faced by a protest since some travel bloggers didn’t feel common values exist. Therefore, this thesis identifies travel blogger’s intrinsic and extrinsic motivations by recognizing the transformation process that develops regular bloggers to be travel bloggers in the context of digital participatory culture. LÄS MER