Sökning: "Mainstream Effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden Mainstream Effect.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
2. The Impact of Voltage Dip Characteristics on Low Voltage Ride Through of DFIG-based Wind TurbinesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In last decade, there is a large increase in installed capacity of wind power. Asmore wind power is integrated into utility networks, related technologychallenges draw much attention. The doubly fed induction generator (DFIG) isthe mainstream choice for wind turbine generator (WTG) in current market andthe object of this thesis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study mainly argues the role that neoliberalism and neoclassical economics (mainstream economics) have had through foreign aid in Latin America and its effects over the years. The mere ideology of a market-centered society has been detrimental for many already. LÄS MER
4. Dalit Literature and Experience A Journey towards Empathy : Character portrayals in short stories of Jayprakash Kardam and Ajay NavariaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik och filologi
Sammanfattning : During the last decades, a Hindi Dalit literary movement has emerged in North India. This essay is a study and comparison on character portrayals in short stories by two authors from this movement, Jayprakash Kardam and Ajay Navaria. LÄS MER
5. Extra-Mural Activities and Their Effect on Second Language Development : A Comparative Study of Upper Secondary Swedish L1 Gamers and Non-GamersKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Today, English is the most studied second language, being used in academia, international relations, social forums and mainstream entertainment, resulting in English becoming a common topic of research in the study of second language acquisition. One particularly interesting form of entertainment is the hobby of online digital gaming as English has become the de facto language used in absence of a shared native language among players. LÄS MER