Sökning: "Management Control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3618 uppsatser innehållade orden Management Control.
1. A Justified Infringement on Privacy? - A Qualitative Study on the Private Labour Market Actors’ Perceptions of Workplace Drug TestingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to get an understanding of the perceptions and experiencesof drug tests as a measure to prevent substance use at workplaces. The focus was toexplore the perceptions of different actors within the private labour market concerningthe integrity-sensitive aspects that are connected to drug test at work places and tounderstand perceptions on drug prevention, positive test results and drug rehabilitation inrelation to drug tests. LÄS MER
2. Digital Transformation: Smart Supply Chains with Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) - A Case Study for a medium sized Swedish healthcare company in VMI implementationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background &Purpose:Supply chain management (SCM) has become a hot topic in the currentglobal competitive markets that drives many companies to explore,especially in inventory management. Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) asan SCM method enables all participants in the supply chain to achieve rapiddevelopment and obtained huge benefits. LÄS MER
3. WHAT YOU CAN’T MEASURE - YOU CAN’T IMPROVE - The role of maturity models to improve data governanceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and purpose: As a consequence of the growing power of data, there is a needfor companies to maximise the value derived from it. However, to maximise the value derivedfrom data, it needs to be available, secure, relevant, and of high quality, which can be assuredby data governance. LÄS MER
4. The Power of Committed Consumers: A Quantitative Study of Branded Online Communities’ Impact on Brand PerceptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER