Sökning: "Management of enterprises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4044 uppsatser innehållade orden Management of enterprises.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : As Pride festivals around the world in 2019 celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, the word pinkwashing is on the tip of many tongues. The question of whether or not political parties, business enterprises and authoritative institutions should have an obvious place in the celebrations is frequently discussed, considering Pride, at the start, was a demonstration for the rights of lgbtqia+ people. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research project is to study the role played by communication strategies on organisational reputation among the different stakeholders involved during the current COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. In doing so, this master thesis aims to understand how crisis communication aids the management of service processes and the construction of organisational image during crises. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The intense growth of data that is continuously expanding has resulted in SMEs using cloud computing to store, process and analyze data. Thus, a critical element is for SMEs to understand the value of cloud computing and the factors influencing the adoption decision. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are over 1.1 million small- or medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Sweden. But even if they have a significant impact on both the country’s economy as well as creating a majority of all Swedish jobs, the current research within competence development has in large, overlooked SMEs. LÄS MER
5. EU-Taxonomin från icke-finansiella företags perspektiv : En kvalitativ studie om hålbarhetsredovisning och hållbarhetsstyrningKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Title The EU Taxonomy from non-financial enterprises perspective - A qualitative study on sustainability reporting and management. Purpose The purpose of this essay is to get a better understanding of how the EU Taxonomy will impact non-financial enterprises sustainability reporting and management and what that implies for the non-financial enterprise's legitimacy and relation to stakeholders. LÄS MER