Sökning: "Management of enterprises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4014 uppsatser innehållade orden Management of enterprises.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research project is to study the role played by communication strategies on organisational reputation among the different stakeholders involved during the current COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. In doing so, this master thesis aims to understand how crisis communication aids the management of service processes and the construction of organisational image during crises. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : My paper suggests that investors can leverage corporate life cycle theory to enhance their understanding of one-time items, helping them to decide whether those items shall be considered or neglected. One-time revenues are only associated with future performance for longer earnings windows in mature firms. LÄS MER
3. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER
4. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER
5. Enhancing the Innovation Performance by Employing Criteria - A Multiple Case Study of How Decision-Makers at Large Enterprises in Sweden Can Employ Criteria to Evaluate Early-Stage Innovation ProjectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Innovation cycles continues to become progressively shorter, hencemaking it more important for companies to make the right decision regarding what ideas to developfurther, and which ones to reject. Ideas emerge in the front end of the innovation process,characterized by high uncertainty and low level of available information. LÄS MER