Sökning: "Management of enterprises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4057 uppsatser innehållade orden Management of enterprises.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : As Pride festivals around the world in 2019 celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, the word pinkwashing is on the tip of many tongues. The question of whether or not political parties, business enterprises and authoritative institutions should have an obvious place in the celebrations is frequently discussed, considering Pride, at the start, was a demonstration for the rights of lgbtqia+ people. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research project is to study the role played by communication strategies on organisational reputation among the different stakeholders involved during the current COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. In doing so, this master thesis aims to understand how crisis communication aids the management of service processes and the construction of organisational image during crises. LÄS MER
3. Moving Toward Green Production Systems in the Pharmaceutical Industry : Implementing Artificial Intelligence to Increase Environmental Efforts in SMEsMagister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The pharmaceutical sector is important for human health due to the increasing demand for medical products but is also a pollution and waste intensive industry. There is an urgent need for the industry to review its environmental footprints and simultaneously consider the industrial transformation called Industry 4.0. LÄS MER
4. Barriers in the Pre-Decision Stage of Blockchain Adoption for Supply Chain : A Single Case Study in a Swedish Small EnterpriseMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : Background: Blockchain is a technological innovation, and its benefits such as decentralized transactions without a trusted third party, improvements in traceability and efficiency can potentially facilitate complex challenges faced by supply chains (Hughes et al., 2019; Saberi et al., 2019). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The intense growth of data that is continuously expanding has resulted in SMEs using cloud computing to store, process and analyze data. Thus, a critical element is for SMEs to understand the value of cloud computing and the factors influencing the adoption decision. LÄS MER