Sökning: "Marco polo"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Marco polo.
1. lowercase t (parting with and for caps lock Moondialed No +***** *****8 [Orbituary]) : Mezzanine 2Master-uppsats, Kungl. Konsthögskolan
Sammanfattning : When I write I, I also write we (say we also write that we’re momentarily in possession of the possibilities, and as for the possibilities: they have us), as in my hyperbolic twin brother and I, and from that point on (as well as before) in company with the gaps between us. The auto-corrections, the imposed circumstances, the complicities, and some conspirationalist copings within a system with no clearly identifiable nemesis. LÄS MER
2. When the European Union says “Marco” do local governments say “Polo”? A case study on local governments in Skåne and their responses towards European integrationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Local governments in Sweden live in a reality where the European Union has an increased impact on them, via legislation, policy making, EU-funding programs etc. This thesis focuses on local governments’ responses towards European integration. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis offers an overview of relevant market definition in the sea transport sector. The author examines the sea transport sector through the eyes of Article 82 EC and its inherent concept of relevant market definition. LÄS MER
4. Marco Polo ur ett svenskt perspektiv - En studie av EU:s Marco Polo-program för främjande av intermodala transporterD-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Road Tolls: How will it affect the modal split?A study of the effects of the new German Road Toll on transports to and from SwedenD-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate Business School
Sammanfattning : Transportation is an important and vital mechanism of today’s business machinery. It has slowly, and overtime, developed and now encompassesseveral different modes and means of actually physically moving people and goods over longer or shorter distances. LÄS MER