Sökning: "Market Making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1794 uppsatser innehållade orden Market Making.
1. Business-to-Business Market Making on the Internet: A Case for End-of-Life Electric Vehicle BatteriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The ongoing transformation towards emission-free means of transportation goes alongwith the resource-intensive production and integration of electric vehicle batteries. Despite theenvironmental potential in decarbonizing the transport sector, electric vehicle batteries lose capacityover time and use and are only usable for transportation purposes until reaching 70 to 80 residualcapacity. LÄS MER
2. Innovating Inside the Box - An Exploratory Comparative Case Study of Regulations’ Impact on Innovation in the Insurance IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation in general is an important driver for economic growth and consumer welfare.However, with the purpose of consumer protection and ensuring stability of the financialsystem, the insurance sector is bound to follow stricter regulations than most other sectors. LÄS MER
3. Impact of Intellectual Capital on Firm Performance and Market to Book Value - An analysis of the extended VAICTM model on Swedish listed firms within the healthcare sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
5. Luxury Goods in E-Commerce - The Judicial Relevance of the Luxury-Concept when Selective Distriution Networks Prohibit Online DistributionMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : About: As the Internet has established itself as a major market platform for the distribution of goods, suppliers also have a keen economic interest of making their goods available online. In order to protect the value of luxury goods some suppliers set up selective distribution networks that restrict the online distribution of the goods. LÄS MER