Sökning: "Market SECTOR"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 1423 uppsatser innehållade orden Market SECTOR.
16. Upphandlad demokrati : hur bibliotekens demokratiska uppdrag tolkas och görs på privat drivna folkbibliotekMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM
Sammanfattning : Public libraries in Sweden have a tradition of being run by public sector in each municipality. However, in the last twenty years there have been changes in culture politics and society, which have resulted in some public libraries now being run by the private sector. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Uganda is a low-income country in eastern Africa which has experienced social and economic improvements since the mobile phone was launched (Deloitte, GSMA, and Cisco, 2012). The positive attitude towards mobile solutions contributes to the country´s growth in the international world, even if some circumstances are blocking the full potentials (African Development Bank, 2014). LÄS MER
18. Analyzing the usage of digital marketing and relationship marketing within Swedish SME’sin the B2B sector : Examining what is most effectiveKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Many small/medium-sized businesses to business companies today struggle withdeciding what marketing strategy to adopt since they do not have the same resources aslarger companies have. Large businesses have certain inherent advantages over smallercompanies. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Taking advantage of the fall and rise of the private maternity ward BB Sophia (2014-2016) in Stockholm, Sweden as a natural experiment, we used administrative payroll panel data from 2010-2018 with all publicly employed nurses in Stockholm County to evaluate classical monopsony models in nursing labor markets. Previous studies in nursing labor markets have evaluated the effect of legislated changes in staffing (salary) on salary (staffing), respectively, with mixed results. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to examine the relationship between investments in the Chinese stock market and shocks to the macroeconomic climate in the U.S. and in the EU. LÄS MER