Sökning: "Market Timing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 153 uppsatser innehållade orden Market Timing.
1. Insider timing on the Stockholm Stock Exchange : A study of short-term cumulative returns prior to mid-cap CEOs’ transactions in their own firmKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates how CEOs in public Swedish mid-cap corporations time their transactions in their own company’s stock in a short-term perspective. To investigate this, an event study methodology is employed on cumulative returns surrounding these insiders’ transactions, both absolute and relative to the market. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The focus of this work has been to implement a generic netlist reduction engine to speed up circuit simulations. The netlist reduction techniques are further optimized for Static Random-Access Memory (SRAM), wherein we exploit the repetitive pattern of the circuit. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the main drivers of leverage levels in private equity-sponsored leveraged buyouts (LBOs). In order to find out what drives LBO leverage, we analyse deal financing of 71 European LBO deals completed between 2005 and 2015. LÄS MER
4. The Influence of a Private Equity Fund's Holding Period on the Performance of IPOs: Empirical Evidence from the UKD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper analyses the effect of a private equity fund's holding period on the after-market performance of initial public offerings (IPOs) in the United Kingdom. We use a hand-collected sample of 166 sponsor-backed IPOs, which occurred on the London Stock Exchange's Main Market and Alternative Investment Market in the period from 2005 to 2015, to analyse the one-year and three-year buy-and-hold excess returns in relation to the private equity fund's holding period. LÄS MER
5. IS THERE SUCH A THING AS 'OBJECTIVE RECRUITMENT’? Awareness of homosociality in the 'test tool’ industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to explore test tools as a generally accepted practice used aspart of formalised recruitment processes. We strive to understand in which ways test tools aim tocounteract discrimination when introduced in the Swedish labour market and the implications oftheir use. LÄS MER