Sökning: "Market knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2975 uppsatser innehållade orden Market knowledge.
1. EARTH IS THE MOTHER AND THE WATERWAYS ARE THE VEINS THAT FLOW THROUGH HER A qualitative study on the trend of personification in river managementKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis look at the trend of personification of rivers by examining the unprecedented legislation the Yarra River Protection (Wilip-gin Birrarung Murron) Act 2017 (hereafter Yarra/Birrarung Act) and the well-established Environmental Water Manager, the Victorian Environmental Water Holder (VEWH). The aim of the thesis is to contribute with knowledge on why there is a trend of personification in river management and what implications that brings. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Following the educational reforms of the 1990s and the focus on measurable results and achievement documentation, teachers and learners in Sweden have increasingly come to embrace an instrumentalist view on knowledge at the cost of lifelong learning. As market discourse and economic interests have gained ground in the educational realm, the democratic and humanist dimensions of learning and knowledge have diminished in size, in discourse as well as empirical practice. LÄS MER
3. The role of networks in a Swedish medium-sized pharmaceutical firm’s internationalization processKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today pharmaceuticals are the fifth largest export product in Sweden, whereas SMEs are the motor of innovation within the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical firms face several challenges, as high product development costs, high entry barriers due to institutional legal frameworks and slow return of investments, during their internationalization. LÄS MER
4. Online and Offline Resources in the Internationalization of an Online Marketplace: A Digital Alternative to Freight Forwarding. A Single Case Study of AdnavemKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Technological change is considered one of the most important underlying roots for the globalization of economic activity. It has created the new economy online, and the internet has evolved to be a marketplace for traditional firms and given life to new types of companies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The world has become more global due to technological changes and industrialization. Thus, the food industry that used to be local has moved towards globalization as well. However, the industry is still strongly influenced by local preferences which makes the internationalization for companies within the food sector difficult. LÄS MER