Sökning: "Marketing tool"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 853 uppsatser innehållade orden Marketing tool.
1. Hotellbranschens längtansfulla intryck : En kvalitativ studie om den digitala sinnesmarknadsföringenoch varumärkesutveckling i hotellbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The digital world is developing and due to the development the hotel industry has neededto advance their digital development. The purpose of this study is to analyze how thehotel industry is working with multisensory marketing to create stimuli by interplayingthe human senses. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : In this essay the libraries usage of social media as a marketing tool is in focus. A questionnaire was sent out to the public libraries in Sweden, asking how they are using social media, why and which ones and so on. To analyse the result the four spaces, eCRM and relationship marketing models was used. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : This is a project-based thesis focusing on the investigation of topics related to human newborns and the factors found in their surrounding environment that need to be assessed so as to provide them with a feeling comfort. The objective is to boost their emotional development by the means of light in a close relation to sound so as to provide them with a type of intelligence allowing them to normally interact within a society during their adult life, reassuring social equality and eliminating potential social exclusion due to unexpected behaviours. LÄS MER
4. Analysing Journalists Written English on Twitter : A comparative study of language used in news coverage on Twitter and conventional news sitesKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The English language is in constant transition, it always has been and always will be. Historically the change has been caused by colonisation and migration. Today, however, the change is initiated by a much more powerful instrument: the Internet. LÄS MER
5. Design for prolonged service lifetime : A case study of built-in ovens implementing emotionally durable design in practiceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The taxonomy of sustainable design covers a multitude of strategies targeting different aspects of product design, one of which is product longevity. Efforts within this field have mainly been focusing on extending the technical lifetime of products, whereas the issue of products being discarded before technical malfunction have received less attention. LÄS MER