Sökning: "Markov Decision Process"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 25 uppsatser innehållade orden Markov Decision Process.
6. Using Markov Decision Processes and Reinforcement Learning to Guide Penetration Testers in the Search for Web VulnerabilitiesKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Bug bounties are an increasingly popular way of performing penetration tests of web applications. User statistics of bug bounty platforms show that a lot of hackers struggle to find bugs. LÄS MER
7. Learning comparison: Reinforcement Learning vs Inverse Reinforcement Learning : How well does inverse reinforcement learning perform in simple markov decision processes in comparison to reinforcement learning?Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This research project elaborates a qualitative comparison between two different learning approaches, Reinforcement Learning (RL) and Inverse Reinforcement Learning (IRL) over the Gridworld Markov Decision Process. The interest focus will be set on the second learning paradigm, IRL, as it is considered to be relatively new and little work has been developed in this field of study. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this work, we develop the transfer learning (TL) of reinforcement learning (RL) for the robotic skill of throwing a ball into a basket, from a computer simulated environment to a real-world implementation. Whereas learning of the same skill has been previously explored by using a Programming by Demonstration approach directly on the real-world robot, for our work, the model-based RL algorithm PILCO was employed as an alternative as it provides the robot with no previous knowledge or hints, i. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : Real-time bidding is getting increasingly popular for buying and selling online display advertisement. This has spurred a research interest into how to design optimal bidding algorithms, with advances during the last two to three years focusing heavily on reinforcement learning. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This degree project, conducted at ABB, aims to analyze and solve differentsituations that a crew on board a vessel might face by controllingits propulsion system. The propulsion system is viewed as static,transition-deterministic, as well as stochastic when measuring data. LÄS MER