Sökning: "Martin Bergström"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden Martin Bergström.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the impact of aid allocated to education on economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our study includes 37 countries within the region during the time period 2005-2018, with intentions to follow up on Elizabeth Asiedu’s (2014) study 1990-2004. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine if there is a cost, in terms of lower risk-adjusted returns, associated with using ESG factors in the portfolio creation process. The ability of using an ESG Smart Beta strategy, to outperform a passive cap-weighted index and a regular Smart Beta strategy in terms of risk-adjusted returns, was examined. LÄS MER
3. Learning from the other : Dialogues with unaccompanied refugee children about barriers and possibilities for health and participationMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : As a departure for the study, statistics regarding the increased experiences of illness, especially psychic, among children and youth, were presented. With inspiration from Maxwell´s (2013) interactive design, and guided from the perspectives of phenomenology, hermeneutics, and pragmatism, the study was placed into the lived everyday world of the participants. LÄS MER
4. Möten i digitaliserade terapirum : En studie om upplevelser av den terapeutiska relationen över videolänk.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Abstract Author: Michaela Jonsson Title: Meeting through the lens: A study addressing the experiences of therapists who practice their work through video-conference tools. Supervisor: Martin Bergström Assessor: Eva Palmblad In the last two decades, the social work field has expanded its venues to reach digital platforms. LÄS MER
5. Quantitative Easing In The United States : A study of quantitative easing as a means to affect inflation in the short-runKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine how quantitative easing in the United States works through the transmission channels to establish a positive short-run effect on inflation. The research will be based on a time series analysis covering the period 2006-2015 with data collected on a monthly basis. LÄS MER