Sökning: "Martin Skoglund"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Martin Skoglund.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring; Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : Increasing levels of CO2 in the atmosphere is a contributing cause to climate change. To give a better understanding, natural sources of CO2 is as important as anthropogenic sources, such as burning fossil fuels. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/EnergisystemTekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/EnergisystemTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The increasing global energy demand, which today is mainly supplied by energy sources with a fossil origin, is a severe threat to the environment and to the security of supply. In order to handle these problems, renewable energy sources are promoted globally as well as nationally in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Evaluating and executing a tender offer - A case study on factors allowing Private Equity firms to outbid strategic buyers in tender offer processes.pdfD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This paper describes a case study of the Private Equity firm Nordic Capital's buyout of Munters, which was completed in competition with the industrial firm Alfa Laval in 2010. The study aims to identify what factors allow Private Equity firms to outbid strategic buyers in tender offer processes. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Dynamic capabilities are an important part of the resource-based view, which tries to explain how firms manipulate their resource bases to create competitive advantage. More recently, the concept of dynamic managerial capabilities has emerged to explain managers' part in this manipulation. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : Navigation with unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) requires good knowledge of the current position and other states. A UAV navigation system often uses GPS and inertial sensors in a state estimation solution. LÄS MER