Sökning: "Marvel Cinematic Universe"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Marvel Cinematic Universe.
1. ”Were you able to wear undergarments?” - En kvalitativ studie av intervjuer med kvinnliga och manliga skådespelare inom Marvel Cinematic UniverseKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: The purpose of this study is to explore whether female and male actors get treated differently by entertainment journalists during press junket interviews and to see when and how gender is defined and created during an interview. To do this, we looked at different indicators such as eyeline, body language, subject of the questions, the length and substance of answers, the number of questions directed at each person, interruptions and turn taking. LÄS MER
2. The Perception of Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Female Characters Within its Fandom on Reddit : A Netnographic and Content Analysis ApproachMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to understand the way the fan community of Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) perceives Marvel’s female characters. This study was focused on Marvel’s fandom on Reddit, which is a social media platform hosting millions of users. The research was conducted by using two methods – netnography and content analysis. LÄS MER
3. Success at the box office in the age of streaming services : An examination of how streaming services have impacted the dynamics of successful movies in the cinemaMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Netflix and other streaming services have grown immensely since they started offering online streaming. In this paper I present a correlation matrix using ticket sales at the domestic box office and the number of Netflix subscribers. LÄS MER
4. Avenging the Anthropocene : Green philosophy of heroes and villains in the motion picture tetralogy The Avengers and its applicability in the Swedish EFL-classroomUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : This essay investigates the ecological values present in antagonists and protagonists in the narrative revolving the Avengers of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The analysis concludes that biocentric ideals primarily are embodied by the main antagonist of the film series, whereas the protagonists mainly represent anthropocentric perspectives. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : This essay examines the appearance of non-normative bodies in three films from the Marvel Cinematic Universe; The Avengers (2012), Thor: The Dark World (2013) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), in an attempt to find qualities that might suggest queer, non-binary or gender disruptive attributes, in addition to looking at how the movies handle them. Using a combination of feminist film theory, queer theory and discourse analysis, the Otherness of these bodies are put into contrast with the normative and hegemonic gender expressions employed by the protagonists, the heroes of the films. LÄS MER