Sökning: "Master thesis Jönköping University"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Master thesis Jönköping University.
1. Population ageing and regional economic growth : A master thesis examining the effect of an ageing population on the output of Swedish municipalitiesMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Swedish municipalities have very different age structures. Migration from rural to urban areas has led to a polarisation of Swedish regions, where urban centres have an inflow of young and skilled workers while rural regions are ageing and falling behind economically. LÄS MER
2. Coworking spaces as facilitators for professional coworker development : A study about coworking spaces in mid-sized cities in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This master thesis investigates how independent coworkers, such as entrepreneurs and freelancers, develop their entrepreneurial competencies through social and professional interactions in a coworking space. Since its early beginnings in 2005, coworking spaces have grown to a global phenomenon. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Industridesign
Sammanfattning : This master thesis report describes the process of designing, developing and building an accessory for a stroller that protects the kid from rain and sun. The project is a collaboration with Thule Sweden AB, in Hillerstorp. LÄS MER
4. Service Quality in the Eyes of Sporadic Spectators : A Quantitative Study for HV71 with a Modified Sportscape FrameworkMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics; Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Sports consumption is a unique human experience in which consumers invest both money and emotions where the game becomes the main focus of the event and constitutes what is known to be a sporting event. Sports organizations are required to track how their service quality is perceived during these events in order to understand the values of their spectators and to evaluate levels of satisfaction. LÄS MER
5. The role of financial and non-financial goals in the make or buy decision at a family firm : A case study on Väderstad ABMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Make or buy decisions is the most fundamental part in a company’s manufacturing strategy. The decision is complex and involves sacrifices whichever strategy is chosen, and before making the decision the firm should understand and evaluate the trade-offs and comparative costs of manufacturing or outsourcing. LÄS MER