Sökning: "Material Handling System"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 250 uppsatser innehållade orden Material Handling System.
1. Product allocation for an automated order picking system in an e-commerce warehouse : A data mining approachMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Logistik- och kvalitetsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Warehouse automation is a measure E-commerce companies can take to get a more streamlined flow through their warehouse. Order picking is the most labor intensive task in a warehouse. By automating the order picking process companies can lower their costs and improve their response times. LÄS MER
2. Improvement proposals for uncontrolled inventory : The advantages with connecting uncontrolled material to the enterprise resource planning system through reordering pointsKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning; Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Summary Objective - The objective of this research study is to develop improvement proposals for an ordering handling system of uncontrolled packaging materials. By analysing data from related products in combination with observations and interviews the following research questions were answered to reach the purpose of the study: How can reordering points and inventory handling of uncontrolled packaging materials be structured? What would be the advantage of implement and plan uncontrolled packaging materials in an ERP system? Method - By studying a business phenomenon without firstly determine a theoretical background, the approach of this report has been through inductive research. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system; Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : The increasing demand for online commerce has led to an increasing demand of autonomous vehicles in the logistics sector. The work in this thesis aims to improve the obstacle detection of autonomous forklifts by using 3D sensor technology. Three different products were compared based on a number of criteria. LÄS MER
4. Minska avvikelser i tillverkningsdokument : En fallstudie om avvikelser i tillverkningsdokumentation och åtgärder som kan minska antalet avvikelser.M1-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning; Jönköping University/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of the study is to create an understanding of the factors contributing to deviations in the internal document handling at a manufacturing company. When minimising the faults in the document it leads to higher effectiveness for the company. Method – A case study has been conducted at a company. LÄS MER
5. Improvement of Value Stream Mapping and Internal Logistics through Digitalization: A study in the context of Industry 4.0Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Traditional value stream mapping (VSM) is used to identify non-value-added (NVA) activities in lean production systems. However, VSM lacks flexibility and responsiveness due to its static nature, which limits its usage in complex and flexible production environments. LÄS MER