Sökning: "Material failure model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 115 uppsatser innehållade orden Material failure model.
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : Today's automotive requirements have resulted in complex Sheet Metal Forming (SMF) processes of Sheet Metal (SM) with reduced formability, and thus it is crucial to be able to predict formability accurately to prevent material failure during SMF. Formability predictions today utilize Forming Limit Curves (FLC)s in Finite Element Analysis (FEA), but FLCs are not valid for the Non-Linear Strain Paths (NLSP)s generated during SMF. LÄS MER
2. Tensile strength reduction for insufficient thread engagement A FEM study of a wall-shoe assemblyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållfasthetslära
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this master thesis is to determine whether or not it exist, a model that can describethe reduction in strength, due to missing threads in a bond between a bolt and nut. And how thereduction in strength might effect a wall-shoe assembly, used to connect a wall to another wall or aconcrete base plate. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Paper materials are renewable and recyclable and are often used for packaging applications, e.g., as in corrugated fiberboard boxes. From an engineering perspective, paper materials can be used to construct packaging with low weight but with high relative strength. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållfasthetslära
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate a selected set of fatigue life calculation methods and evaluate if they are suitable for fatigue life estimation of truck components at Scania. Failure due to fatigue can be cause by road induced vibrations, which is an inevitable phenomenon trucks are exposed to. LÄS MER
5. Termisk utmattning : Hur termiska belastningar avgör livslängden på en Pressure seal-dysa och en bultad dysaKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Thermal fatigue is a major problem in various mechanical constructions. Details with strict boundary conditions subjected to cyclic thermal loadings experience significant internal stresses. Due to the capability of materials to expand or contract differently, components in separate materials, assembled, behave in their own ways. LÄS MER