Sökning: "May Ekelund"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden May Ekelund.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i biologi
Sammanfattning : The red deer is an animal that most of us know and expect when speaking of big animals in the Swedish fauna. But this has not always been the case. The red deer was almost extinct in the beginning of the 20th century, the life force is mostly regained today but there are still hurdles in the way. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : A growing number of studies report relations between memory and smell. The present study aimed to identify differential effects of same and different smells on word learning and recognition memory, in addition to investigate the difference between pleasant and unpleasant smells. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik; Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : With the rising popularity of ROVs and other UV solutions, more robust and high performance controllers have become a necessity. A model of the ROV or UV can be a valuable tool during control synthesis. The main objective of this thesis was to use a model in design and development of controllers for an ROV. LÄS MER
4. Minnesinterferens: Relationen mellan mönsterseparation och inhibitorisk kontroll vid bipolär sjukdomUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Pattern separation is a neural mechanism for creating distinct, non-overlapping, memory traces for similar inputs. Despite this, memories may overlap, and this often produces interference during retrieval of a particular target memory. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In accordance with the doctrine of privity of contract, a contract can only confer rights and impose obligations on the contracting parties and only they can seek enforcement of the contract. With regard to liability insurance this means that the injured party must present his or her claim to the insured tortfeasor who then in turn may or may not chose to utilise the insurance. LÄS MER